This improved version has been posted for a visitor.
You will need Liberty Basic to use this program.
HERE IS THE LINK: You can use the trial version..
1) download Liberty basic
2) install it
3) look for it in your windows directory in C:\
4) run liberty application
5) right click it on your task bar (bottom) when it is running and select add to task bar ( then you can find it easy)
6) copy and paste the following code in the editor
7) press the PLAY button or open the RUN menu and select RUN
8) and BEHOLD! Your lucky numbers!! (maybe)
'lottery ticket # generator Canadian Lottery
print " LOTTO MAX NUMBER PICKER"
print " THESE ARE YOUR NUMBERS "
print " ";a
print " ";b
print " ";c
print " ";d
print " ";e
print " ";f
print " ";g
a= int(rnd(1)*49) +1
b= int(rnd(1)*48) +1
c= int(rnd(1)*47) +1
d= int(rnd(1)*46) +1
e= int(rnd(1)*45) +1
f= int(rnd(1)*44) +1
g= int(rnd(1)*43) +1
if a = b or a = c or a = d or a = e or a = f or a = g then goto [ROLL]
if b = c or b = d or b = e or b = f or b = g then GOTO [ROLL]
if c = d or c = e or c = f or c = g then GOTO [ROLL]
if d = e or d = f or d= g then GOTO [ROLL]
if e = f or e = g then goto [ROLL]
if f = g then goto [ROLL]